1. The Purchasing Owner will provide proof of a Breeders Prefix.
2. The parents of the litter have either been DNA Tested or Clear by Parentage of known diseases in Border Collies, which include CEA(Collie Eye Anomoly), CL & TNS ... The Breeder/Seller will provide evidence of the parents DNA status to the Purchasing Owner
3. The Purchasing Owners agrees to have the puppy DNA tested if they are out of any Duwnurkn dog that is a carrier of CEA, CL or TNS before breeding any litter/s
4. The Purchasing Owner agrees that any Female dog is sold on co-ownership with us, and shall not be bred until two (2) years of age, and will never be bred on Consecutive Seasons. The Female can only be bred to Males approved by the Seller which have also had the relevant DNA tests. The Purchasing Owner will be responsible for all expenses related to breeding and whelping this dog’s litters. We will take no money from puppies sold, all puppies will be placed on the Limited register with the exception of those pups chosen to stay on at the Kennel. Once the dog is spayed and proof has been provided, we'll sign off as co-owner and give the buyer full ownership of the dog on ANKC papers.
5. The Purchasing Owner agrees that any Male dog is sold on co-ownership with us and will not be used for Stud outside of there own Breeding Program without the Breeder/Sellers full permission, and not to any bitch that is known to have an unfavorable temperament, the female must have also had all relevant DNA Testing, all puppies will be placed on the Limited register with the exception of those pups chosen to stay on at the Kennel. We retain full breeding rights to the Male, There will be no stud fee or trade involved for the breeding all breedings will occur at our expense. Once the dog is neutered and proof has been provided, we'll sign off as co-owner and give the buyer full ownership of the dog on ANKC papers.